Blizzard hat ein neues Update für den Public Test Realm (PTR) von Overwatch veröffentlicht. Darin gibt es einige Bugfixes sowie umfassende Änderungen am Heiler Lucio!
Overwatch – Lucio ist mobiler, heilt aber weniger
Bevor ich auf die Änderungen des Helden komme, will ich kurz über eine wichtige Änderung sprechen. Denn Blizzard hat Eichenwalde geändert. Dabei bekommen Angreifer eine zusätzliche Route, um die Payload zu erobern. Diese befindet sich neben dem Torbogen rechts im Haus. Zudem gibt es ein neues Tracking System im Competitive Modus auf Assault/Escort-Maps. Damit will man Unentschieden deutlich seltener machen. Alle Infos dazu findet ihr im Blogpost von Blizzard, den ihr weiter unten in der Quelle findet.
Zudem gibt es einige Überarbeitungen an Lucio. Seine Heilung reicht nur noch 10 statt der bisherigen 30 Meter. Dafür aber erhält er einen Speed Boost, wenn er von einer Wand abspringt. Zudem ist der Boost-Effekt um 50 Prozent erhöht.
Overwatch March 17 PTR Patch Notes
Lucio Nerfs, Buffs and Changes
- Projectile speed increased from 40 to 50
- Alternate fire now considers vertical orientation when knocking targets back
- Song’s area-of-effect radius decreased from 30 meters to 10 meters
- A temporary in-game visual has been added to illustrate this radius (it is only visible to Lúcio and his teammates)
Heal Song: Healing-per-second has been increased by 50% (also applies to Lúcio’s Amp It Up ability)
Sound Barrier: Radius decreased from 30 meters to 20 meters
- Movement speed increased by 30% when wall riding
- Lúcio now receives a burst of speed when leaping off a wall
Developer Comments: Lucio has often felt like a must-pick due to his raw healing output and the versatility of providing a speed bonus to your entire team. The goal of these changes is to keep those elements feeling strong, but making them harder to apply to everyone on your team at all times. The end result is that he should feel stronger with teams that he can stay close to but not as strong when on teams with heroes that are often spread out (such as Pharah, Widow, Genji, etc).
Much of Lucio’s character power was tied up in his large passive auras, which caused other elements of his kit to be weakened over time in an attempt to balance him. Now that his auras are more focused it will allow them to be much stronger and allow Lucio to be more active in his role.
- Fixed a bug preventing achievements from being unlocked during off-season competitive matches
- Fixed an issue that prevented voice lines from being heard during the Play of the Game
- Fixed an issue that prevented voice lines from playing on Control maps
Custom Games and Game Browser
- Fixed an issue that allowed empty player slots to be displayed even when disabled (e.g. in 6v1 games)
- Fixed a bug preventing the pause feature from working properly after the original host has left the match
- Fixed a bug that allowed extremely long team names
- Ana no longer cocks her rifle after throwing a grenade
- The brightness on Bastion’s Golden gun has been toned down when the BlizzCon skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug causing Mei’s pinky to bend awkwardly in some poses with her Chang’e and Luna skins equipped
- Fixed a bug on Eichenwalde that allowed enemy player outlines to be seen through a pile of dirt at the castle gate
- Fixed an issue on Eichenwalde that allowed players to become trapped in the broken castle doors
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra to reach unintended locations on King’s Row
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to reach unintended areas on the Capture the Flag version of Lijiang Tower
- Fixed a bug that allowed Symmetra to hide turrets in unintended locations on Oasis